Work Permits

Congratulations on getting a job!  

To obtain the required working papers, below you will find a link to the NH Department of Labor’s letter of explanation and the required form to be completed.

Please print the form and complete it as required.  Kindly leave the lines that ask for Issuing Officer and Revocation Officer blank.  On the line above School District, indicate Oyster River School District.  Both the student and parent will need to sign and date the form, and you will need check off the Adequate Health question.  Please make two copies of the completed form – one will be sent to the NH Department of Labor and the other is for your records.  The original form is to be given to your employer.  

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mrs. Ficker at 603-868-2375, ext. 6032 or [email protected]